UPE "Niva" branch - "Niva - Service" is a subdivision of unitary enterprise UPE "Niva" with its own staff of 236 people and production facilities situated in Soligorsk District 1 Mine Group №1.
Established in 1998 for warranty service of UPE "Niva" products the branch "grew" into a powerful enterprise that performs the following activities:
- Warranty and post-warranty service of UPE "Niva" products;
- Construction and installation works from foundation to finish;
- Production of GRP pipes and composite profiles;
- Production of steel structures (columns, beams, trusses, etc.);
- Production of non-standard technological equipment;
The following construction activities were carried out by the branch:
- Construction of water treatment plant in the camp "Dubrava"
- Construction of Gallery №5 of the conveyor path from mine group 6 to mine group 1,
- Construction of the underground speleohospital in Soligorsk,.
- Reconstruction of workshops in industrial buildings on the production facilities of "Belaruskali",
- Manufacture and installation of process equipment for the asphalt plant in Vileyka,
- Production of processing line bunkers for "Vensanutilzavod" in Lida,
- Supply of fiberglass pipes to Turkmenistan mines.
- Handling equipment